Dan Dailey, President
Dan Dailey joined the Armstrong team in 2017, leading the agency’s establishment in the San Antonio market. Dailey’s industry experience started in 1985 as a driver, and has since included serving as a dispatcher, senior dispatcher, project manager, operations manager, regional fleet manager, general manager, regional vice president, and executive vice president for industry leading companies. A results-driven manager, he has extensive experience with moving and storage, FF&E hospitality, furniture installation services, construction services, and general commodity transportation. Dailey has also served as a project manager on major relocations for Fortune 500 companies as well as government entities.
He is actively involved in the San Antonio community including the Rotary Club of San Antonio, San Antonio Chamber of Commerce, and Schertz-Cibolo-Universal City-Selma Chamber of Commerce, along with various philanthropic organizations such as the Trailblazers and Diplomacy Plus. Dailey is a native Texan who enjoys spending time with his family, cycling, working out at the YMCA and hiking throughout the Texas Hill Country.
- "These guys were professional, caring, and a lot of fun! They made the process as enjoyable as possible. A+ for Customer Satisfaction! They work like a fine oiled machine and care a great deal for one another."
P.H., September 2015
- "All individuals during the entire process were outstanding. From Scott Johnson in Sales, to Cindy in Operations, Josh the Driver, George his packer and right hand man, they were all the best we have worked with in the 5 moves we have made in our lives. We will request Josh and George to finish the second part of our move to Scottsdale later this year from storage."
J.S., June 2015
- "Everyone was excellent, especially the packers, as we had no damage with our possessions. Cindy Maiello, our Personal Move Manager, was outstanding. She kept in touch with us all the way through our move and made the process very smooth."
G.C., June 2015
- "The packing crew did an excellent job! They were friendly, respectful, and took good care of our belongings. We couldn't have asked for a better crew. They did a great job covering the floors and banisters. The driver explained the inventory process and all of the paperwork. The crew was very careful with the furniture and they took their time with the heavy pieces. Everything went very smoothly and there were no issues."
R.L., June 2015
- "I would like to thank all who worked on my move. A special thank you to Amanda Cesar who took the time and care to assure me every step of the way. This was my first move in many years and her kindness meant a great deal to me. Thank you!"
J.S., June 2015