Armstrong’s timeless DNA continues to shape who we are today in service to our customers, community and colleagues.
Our customer-centric culture continues to evolve as we look through our customers’ eyes to build trust, reduce stress and deliver reliability around the world.
Our vision is to continually build the Armstrong family of companies into the pre-eminent global supplier of moving, relocation and logistics services.
Our mission is to provide the highest value to our customers and stakeholders by building an organization of passionate team members working together to deliver excellence in quality, safety and customer satisfaction.
The Armstrong Center for Excellence
Our custom-built curriculum is just one way in which we perpetuate our DNA. These web-delivered modules ensure company-wide alignment with our core values by instilling the attitudes and training the behaviors necessary in order to succeed.
- "These guys were professional, caring, and a lot of fun! They made the process as enjoyable as possible. A+ for Customer Satisfaction! They work like a fine oiled machine and care a great deal for one another."
P.H., September 2015
- "All individuals during the entire process were outstanding. From Scott Johnson in Sales, to Cindy in Operations, Josh the Driver, George his packer and right hand man, they were all the best we have worked with in the 5 moves we have made in our lives. We will request Josh and George to finish the second part of our move to Scottsdale later this year from storage."
J.S., June 2015
- "Everyone was excellent, especially the packers, as we had no damage with our possessions. Cindy Maiello, our Personal Move Manager, was outstanding. She kept in touch with us all the way through our move and made the process very smooth."
G.C., June 2015
- "The packing crew did an excellent job! They were friendly, respectful, and took good care of our belongings. We couldn't have asked for a better crew. They did a great job covering the floors and banisters. The driver explained the inventory process and all of the paperwork. The crew was very careful with the furniture and they took their time with the heavy pieces. Everything went very smoothly and there were no issues."
R.L., June 2015
- "I would like to thank all who worked on my move. A special thank you to Amanda Cesar who took the time and care to assure me every step of the way. This was my first move in many years and her kindness meant a great deal to me. Thank you!"
J.S., June 2015