A GSA contract holder, Armstrong maintains compliance with all federal guidelines in accordance with the Federal Supply Schedule. Under Schedule 48, Contract GS-33F-0026X, we are authorized to provide a full range of office-related transportation, delivery and relocation solutions at pre-contracted rates for SIN 653-8 and SIN 411-3.
Additionally, twice a year, the U.S. government inspects our military-approved storage facilities unannounced for fire and burglar protection, cleanliness, rodent and pest control, records keeping, and financial stability. And each time, our secure storage passes the test.
- Transportation consulting
- Pre-move planning
- Relocation plan designing
- Packing and crating
- Loading and unloading
- Delivery and placement
- Data centers
Contact us to learn more about Armstrong’s ability to serve your government entity today.
- "These guys were professional, caring, and a lot of fun! They made the process as enjoyable as possible. A+ for Customer Satisfaction! They work like a fine oiled machine and care a great deal for one another."
P.H., September 2015
- "All individuals during the entire process were outstanding. From Scott Johnson in Sales, to Cindy in Operations, Josh the Driver, George his packer and right hand man, they were all the best we have worked with in the 5 moves we have made in our lives. We will request Josh and George to finish the second part of our move to Scottsdale later this year from storage."
J.S., June 2015
- "Everyone was excellent, especially the packers, as we had no damage with our possessions. Cindy Maiello, our Personal Move Manager, was outstanding. She kept in touch with us all the way through our move and made the process very smooth."
G.C., June 2015
- "The packing crew did an excellent job! They were friendly, respectful, and took good care of our belongings. We couldn't have asked for a better crew. They did a great job covering the floors and banisters. The driver explained the inventory process and all of the paperwork. The crew was very careful with the furniture and they took their time with the heavy pieces. Everything went very smoothly and there were no issues."
R.L., June 2015
- "I would like to thank all who worked on my move. A special thank you to Amanda Cesar who took the time and care to assure me every step of the way. This was my first move in many years and her kindness meant a great deal to me. Thank you!"
J.S., June 2015