Your message was sent successfully. Thanks.
Get in Touch
- 6421 FM 3009, Suite 200
Schertz, TX 78154
- "Amanda went above and beyond to coordinate with the dispatcher to narrow down our delivery window. They consulted us throughout the process and made they day go by much easier. They were amazing; from getting the truck close to our building, to carefully making their way around tight spaces, to unloading our belongings wherever we needed them."
E.S., February 2014
- "This was our first move in 51 years so you can only imagine the stress and they all made us feel comfortable and at ease."
S.S., April 2014
- "Well done! The move coordinator called the day before to let us know when the driver would be on site, during the day to ensure the move was going well, and afterward to ensure we understood the potential delivery dates. Scott Johnson fully explained the process and did a complete inventory of items to be moved."
S.I., June 2014
- "[The Armstrong]crew worked well together. They were friendly and very helpful. All of them were great."
D.R., August 2014
- "Moving from Maine to Washington wasn't the most relaxing experience. Quite frankly, the whole thing was nerve racking. And then I met Dennis [our Armstrong driver]. During introductions between Dennis, my family, and the three crew members, Dennis immediately reassured me. His attention to detail and organization plans were impressive. He had an answer to my ten thousand questions. Everything Dennis had a part of with my nearly three thousand mile move went perfect. It's rare you find someone who can make such a dreadful experience quite a memorable and appreciated one instead."
H.H., October 2014